Confronted with traumatic events most people do not believe any more that the world is a safe place. Our goal is to help these people to re-find the inner balance. The assistance is based on the holistic approach, on treating the person as a whole.
The rehabilitation programs have three fundamental objectives:
- Valorization of internal resources of the beneficiary
- Awareness of personal needs and boundaries
- Identification of modalities and solutions to overcome stressful situations.
In order to help our beneficiaries we use:
- Individual and family counseling;
- Psycho – emotional support and crisis intervention;
- Individual, family and group psychotherapy;
- Medical consultations of the psychiatrist.